A few years at the beach have taught Daniel and Abbe how to do it right... they have a tent on the beach and chairs .... you walk out, raise the tent up, plop down and chill. Shade. Breeze. Smooth as silk sand. Green and Blue water. Aaaaahhhhhhhh. Sure kids. Go make a castle. Dump some water. Run on the beach. We'll be chillaxin' right here.
Of course the kids also had a blast at the pool. Maggie LOVES the pool. Abby wasn't too sure. I just sat her on the edge and let the water splash her a little. She wasn't convinced.
Abby spent the beach time sleeping in my arms for her naptime. I can't remember the last time I've held her for an entire nap. It rocked. Then she woke up and was in a happy mood... until I put her down to "experience sand". She didn't like that too much.

Maggie tried to help her get used to the sand.
She wasn't impressed. But it was cute.
Abbe Katherine holding Abby Catherine. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment