The biggest surprise was that the ped told us to start practicing using a cup with her. I couldn't believe we're already to that stage. He said the goal is to get her off the bottle by 10 months. I asked him if that had changed because I thought it was a year. He replied "No, you just didn't listen to me last time." hehe. Well, I couldn't argue with that.
So Abby had her first experience with a cup this afternoon.... She ended up wearing most of it of course but was very interested and quickly caught onto the concept that yummy stuff comes from the cup and started trying to "hold" it. :-)
The pediatrician also laughed at me when I told him was was going to "try" to take a picture of her today. He said "That's just sad." ouch. Second child syndrome indeed! So here is Abby's 6 month photo! Many Kudos to Maggie for getting such wonderful smiles from her.
1 comment:
Beautiful! Both girls are!
Post a Comment