Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Potty Training (cont.)

Today she was so upset at the thought of taking off her underwear and putting on pull-ups for naptime that she didn't want to take her nap. But I convinced her that it was ok because she could but her underwear back on when she woke up. oi.

Maggie was going to a birthday party tonight at FiFi's house (a neighbor) and wanted to use the potty at her house! She talked about it all day. As the time drew near she got excited and decided she would NOT use the potty until she got to FiFi's - which was about 30 minutes from then. So she ended up having an accident about 10 minutes before we left. oh well. I thought it was kind of cute that she wanted to show off for FiFi.

Today Maggie was playing with my hair - she grabbed two big fistfuls and lifted it up and said "you angel!" I said "You're an angel!" She said "No, I daddy's girl." I laughed!

No comments: